Pink Lemonade Body Scrub
Regular price Sale price $ 6.80
Unit price / per
Ingredients: Cane Sugar, Lemon Essential Oil, Coconut Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Gerbera Mica Coloring (pink)
- Lemon essential oil can be used to tone the skin, fight acne, heal wounds, and produce blood circulation.
- Cane Sugar contains glycolic acid, an alpha-hydroxy acid that is crucial for maintaining healthy skin. The natural glycolic acid in sugar not only helps condition and moisturizes skin, but protects it from harsh toxins.
- Coconut oil is a great skin softener and helps you do away with dry and hard skin conditions.
- Coconut oil also helps in preventing premature aging and degenerative diseases due to its well-known antioxidant properties.
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that may help reduce free radical damage and slow the aging process of your cells.
- Jojoba oil has anti-inflammatory properties which help to tame chaffing and chapping, reduce redness caused by drying, ease the effects of eczema and rosacea.
- Use in the shower or put an old towel down!
- Wet your skin and then turn off the shower or jump out of the bath
- Starting at your feet, apply the scrub and rub into the skin in circles, spend more time on stretch marks or cellulite areas. Use a pressure that feels firm but not too hard as you don’t want to irritate the skin
- Once its been applied all over, let it dry on your skin for 5-10mins to absorb
- Rinse off in the shower – If you have oily skin you might want to wash using your usual soap/body wash, otherwise if you just rinse it off you will be left with a bit of coconut oil residue that will not do your skin any harm
- Experts say that you should only exfoliate your skin up to 3 times a week
- You can apply to your face – but be careful not to go too close to the delicate areas around your eyes